The important information related to the eligibility criteria is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
All admission through JENPAUH counselling
- HSC exam in any stream must be completed from a recognized board or university by the applicant.
- One must have physics, chemistry, biology – botany and zoology along with English as mandatory subjects in the HSC exams.
- General category applicants must score more than 45% marks in the qualifying exam
- Reserved category applicants must score a minimum of 40% marks in the HSC exams.
- Applicants who want to get admission in the university must have cleared HSC exam from a known board like AISSCE, CBSE, ICSE, SSCE, HSCE or equivalent board.
- Applicants who are appearing for the final exam of the HSC exam in the current year are also eligible to apply.
- Applicants must be above the age of 17 years at the time of admission.
- o No maximum age limit decided for the applicants by the authorities.
- Only Indian citizens are eligible to apply for the entrance exam.
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of West Bengal state.