• At JIMSH there are separate accommodations for boys and girls, which varies from single occupancy to three in a room, these hostels have independent library in their respective buildings.
• The entire hostel complexes at JIMSH are ensured with 24-hour security, maintenance, engineering, power, water supply The hostel provides a cot, a mattress, a study table, a chair and a cupboard for each student.
• Every hostel has solar heated water facility, water cooler, common telephone, common TV room, common reading room etc.
• Adequate dining facilities are available for all students.
• Hostels have gymnasium and indoor games facilities.
• Mess caters variety of food to suit all tastes. NRI/Foreign student will be provided with single room.
Hostel Intake capacity
a) Boys/Girls - 961
b) Residents including PG - 458
c) Nurses - 466
d) Interns - 254
Hostel rules and regulations