JIMSH is committed to provide quality services and medical care to each and every citizen coming at JIMSH. In line with our mandate, we, at JIMSH, strive hard to provide comprehensive, high quality tertiary care services to our users
The aim of this charter is to provide a framework of information regarding the organization which would enable the general public to know:
- The service available in the hospital.
- The quality of services that the patients have access to.
- The feedback from patients through which the quality of healthcare services can be improved.
JIMSH is a multi specialty medical college hospital located at K P Monda Road, Buita, Budge Budge, Kolkata – 700137. It is easily accessible by road thorugh Budge Budge Trunk Road and Thakurpukur, Bakrahat Road as well. This place is near to Budge Budge Railway Station which enables our faculties for easy commuting.
|Principal and Dean
||Convener (Anti-Ragging Committee)
|Convener (Gender & Sexual Harrassment Cell)
||+91 33 24823500
- Information about the campus can be obtained from the reception desk of the hospital.
- Enquiry counter is located at the main reception of the hospital.
- Wheel chairs and stretchers are available for non-ambulatory patients.
- Ambulances are available round the clock including on holidays at nominal charges.
- Standby generator to cater to emergency services in case of breakdown of electricity.
- Adequate drinking water facilities are available.
- Coffee shops and canteen are available within the campus.
- Well stocked Pharmacy is located on the ground floor
24 X 7 Emergency And Casualty Facilities
- Emergency medical officers are available 24 hours daily in emergency.
- Specialist doctors are available on fixed days and resident medical officers/surgeons are present round the clock.
- Out Patient Department - OPD timings: 9:30 AM to 2 PM
- Laboratory Timings: Sample collection round the clock (24×7)
- Blood Bank: Blood Bank facility is available in the Hospital premises
- Radiology: Round the clock (24×7).
Free health Camps are conducted every month. Concessional rates are provided to poor and needy patients as per the hospital policy. Admitted patients should contact the staff nurse / floor manager for any medical assistance.
Complaints & Suggestions
- We always try to provide the best health care facilities to the mass with honesty and generosity. Despite our best efforts if any deficiency arises, please feel free to guide us in terms of providing suitable suggestion and appreciations . we look forward towards your kind co-operation in making our health care project a grand success.
- The hospital is a No-Smoking and No-Alcohol zone.
- At JAGANNATH GUPTA INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES AND HOSPITAL, we respect the individuals and their personal and unique needs. We expect that the observance of patients’ rights will support mutual cooperation and greater satisfaction for the patients and hospital staff alike.