The eligibility criteria for the admission on GNM Nursing training course, depends upon two factors, one is Educational Qualification and the other is Age limit.
- Candidates must have to pass Higher Secondary Examination (10th+2) from West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education or from any recognized Council/Board for applying in GNM course.
- The minimum age limit of the applicant must be 17 years and maximum 27 years as on 1st January 2020.
- The candidate must be a citizen of India and a permanent resident of District of West Bengal, from where the candidate wants to apply. (It means, if your permanent resident district is Hooghly, then you can only apply for Hooghly District).
- Candidates will be selected for the admission to the General Nursing & Midwifery (GNM) course on the basis of their marks obtained in Higher Secondary Examination & through entrance examination to be held in the month of June.
- Selection will be made strictly on the basis of the total marks obtained in the compulsory subjects (one language subject + English and other best of three subjects except Envs.) in the Higher Secondary (10+2) or equivalent examination. Vocational stream students are not eligible.