Two Air-Conditioned Lecture Halls With Audio-Visual Facilities.
- Two lecture halls with a seating capacity of 180 each and provided with a side room and a projection room.
- One lecture hall with a seating capacity of 90 only.
An Air-Conditioned Examination Hall With A Seating Capacity Of 170 And With A Side Room. This Also Has Audio-Visual Facilities And Can Be Used Like A Lecture Hall. Lecture theatres are also used for guest lectures, clinical meetings, debates and quiz contests, conferences/seminars/workshops, and cultural activities including film shows.
The Audio-visual Facilities Available:
- Audio amplifying system including audio mixers and speakers with cord and cordless mikes (collar & hand mikes).
- Audio recording and playing facilities.
- Projection facilities including motorized screens, overhead projectors, LCD projectors, DVD player and laptops for PowerPoint presentations.
- Active panels, interactive boards and electronic assessment (voting) devices - very useful for interactive sessions and quiz programmes.
- Electronic cable connection with cameras between the surgical operation theatre of the hospital and the lecture theatre for direct interactive audio-visual transmission of surgeries to the audience in the lecture theatre.
- 16 mm movie projection facilities for film shows.
- Epidiascopes for projections from books.
- V.C.R. facilities.
- Audio-visual facilities are also available for the pandal purposes.
- Telemedicine facility for video-conferencing. It can be linked to several institutions as well as to our primary health centres and is useful for academic, research and health services.